Associate Creative Director
Salary: $75k -$100k
No benefits, they are aiming to have benefits package in 2022.
Currently, they offer PTO.
Boutique Virtual Agency is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our team of creative and strategic thinkers. We are a nimble agency and we are looking for someone who's willing to get their hands dirty and motivated to help the company grow!
The ACD is responsible for leading the conceptualization, design and execution of creative projects (digital and print) and managing the design team. This leadership role includes overseeing the creative process from ideation through delivery — maintaining standards of creative excellence, timeliness and profitability, while always working to achieve the client's goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing creative strategy
- Crafting creative briefs that provide strategic insights and creative inspiration
- Inspiring the design team to consistently produce the best work possible
- Ensuring creative is on strategy, on brief, and meets the highest creative standards
- Managing designers and freelance resources including, reviewing creative work (critiquing and directing revisions), coaching, and maintaining quality across all client touchpoints
- Leading client discovery sessions and creative presentations
- Keeping a keen eye on the business, including production schedules, budgets, and talent needs
- Working with the Creative Director to address performance, workflow, and quality issues and developing long-term goals for the team
- Acting as a creative leader, while also willing to design and execute on specific projects
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ad Agency experience is required
- At least 3 years leading projects and teams
- Successful experience leading and managing a team of designers
- Passion for creating great work and eagerness to mentor and elevate other creatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- A portfolio that showcases creative work in both digital and print
- A solid understanding of online and offline production
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Google Workspace.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, & CSS
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- BA or BFA in Marketing, Communications or related field
About our Client:
They are a female, minority-owned creative agency. By joining them, you’ll work with a culturally a talented diverse team representing a number of different nationalities across the globe — on a mission to become the largest diverse marketing firm in the country.
They are fully committed to DEI because they believe the most successful teams are often the most diverse. Their agency culture is one that celebrates individuality where you will feel welcomed and be yourself. Their diverse team allows for creativity, to think outside the box, and present clients with multiple perspectives and viewpoints.
We are a fun, collaborative, team that is passionate about our work and our clients.
We work remotely — your office can be anywhere.
We’re not your typical agency — long hours and weekends are not the norm for us.
Since we’re a boutique agency, you won’t find any red tape.
If you’re looking to contribute and have an impact, we say go for it!