Our ageincy client is looking for an inspired and compassionate Associate Creative Director who is interested in leading multi-disciplinary teams, working on innovative projects in a highly collaborative capacity. The ideal candidate has created and concepted for work in both traditional and digital spaces, and takes an ego-less approach to leading and mentoring their team.
You are a proactive, conceptual leader on the creative team and you direct project teams to create powerful work that’s felt. You’re responsible for collaborating across account, strategy, creative, production design and project management to translate briefs into understandable, desirable and innovative communications. You’ll need a strong copy/content creation background and a rich understanding of social media, content strategy, both long an short for writing – as well as current industry, technology and cultural trends.
The Associate Creative Director brings natural leadership and sharp decision-making skills to work every day, while cultivating an overall culture of inclusion, quality, excellence and fun. You’re responsible for keeping your team motivated, challenged, inspired, focused, passionate and excellent. This is a “hands-on” content generation and creative position as well as a management and mentorship one. You must thrive on creative energy and work well in a fast-paced environment with team members across various locations and time zones. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, bringing a collaborative spirit and rich knowledge of creative to lead several projects at a time within the different phases of creative development.
- 10+ years of digital or traditional agency experience
- Leadership skills and an collaborative approach to mentorship
- Advocates for diversity, inclusion, and humanism through their work, approach, and leadership style
- Portfolio must include a full range of conent and copy creation & communication mediums including but not limited to video, event & activations, art direction pop ups, take downs, social media, & content creation, environmental & retails, etc.
- Solid knowledge of the creative development process: you relish writing a good brief, you know
how to give positive and constructive feedback and collaborate to produce best in class work
- Dynamic presentation skills and client facing experience are a must
- Practical knowledge of production processes, technologies, design & art theory
- Periodic travel may be required, along with occasional weekend or evening work
- Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite, google suite, etc.