Our Global Digital Agency client is searching for an ACD (UX / Research / Product) for an extremely compelling and complex full time role. This candidate must have past Agency experience, having worked Enterprise level. This role includes digital strategy and interaction design across many touch points, including web, mobile, social, tablet, and in-store. (We are not looking for a marketing, advertising or campaign ACD.)
Our Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design.
We're seeking an experienced Associate Creative Director (UX) – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong background in user experience and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As an Associate Creative Director (UX), you'll lead our most complex and innovative projects, creating experiences used by millions of people every day. You should have knowledge of the way products should work and a deep understanding and appreciation of what users want and need when it comes to digital media. The work includes digital strategy and interaction design across many touch points, including web, mobile, social, tablet, and in-store.
... Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about
*Why you Should Join* this Digital Agency?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house programs.
• Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage
• Minimum of 30 days PTO.
• Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
• Home office set up stipend.
• 2pm Summer Fridays.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
• Provide thought leadership, strategic vision, and direction that drives and delivers award winning and impactful work
• Monitor projects from the very start and oversee interdisciplinary teams through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design
• Shape guide and direct the work and elevate the craft of design within the company
• Inspire, support, and encourage the Creative team through constructive feedback and frequent planned communications
• Build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally
• Stay current with recent design methodologies, trends, and techniques. Proactively search for and recommend new best practices
• Collaborate as leadership to participate in sales pitches, scoping and securing new business that helps shape and build an amazing portfolio of brands
• Help to manage and mentor other designers and play a major role in business development
What you should have:
• Strong leadership and 8+ years’ experience in digital design at a senior level or higher, preferably in an agency, larger studio, or advertising environment
• Desire to be a hands-on creative who is willing to get their hands dirty
• Masterful communicator, who knows how to get their point across with a passion and enthusiasm that motivates colleagues to innovate and can present and gracefully defend great work
• Ability to thrive under pressure and crazy deadlines, juggling multiple projects and deliver to dozens of stakeholders
• Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, timelines, budgets, and availability changes. Someone who can roll with it and has a solutions-based mindset
• Passion for innovation, creativity, partnership, and storytelling plus an understanding of how well-executed design supports business imperatives
• Desire to be a strategic product owner, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. They should be decisive and excited to lead their team forward—we need someone who will never tire of pushing the work to be better
Here’s a little about us:
We are a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, we have established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 4,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 18 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
So, if you are looking for your next challenge? Then this is your chance to join our team of exceptionally talented, creative and innovative professionals working with composable Best-of-Breed technology platforms within the large-scale digital experience and e-commerce business area.