Our client is a well known staple delivering the must have trends in girls denim.
Associate Denim Designer Overview:
As the Associate Denim Designer, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
Associate Denim DesignerResponsibilities:
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Apparel Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Strong in artwork/embellishments and creating Prints
.Associate Denim Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in Denim Design ; Girls a Plus
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and PLM