This role is responsible for the support and analysis of customer facing product messaging across online marketing channels. This role will partner with the brand management team to develop a deep understanding of brand messages and the commercial plan and bring stories to life digitally. Decisions and planning are grounded in a deep understanding of the customer and brand. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Brand Management.
Key Organizational Relationships
Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Online Buying, Online Creative, Web Production, Digital Marketing
- Pulls reporting and analyze campaign performance across email and site on a weekly, monthly & ad-hoc basis.
- Compiles competitive analyses to guide future promotional & merchandise marketing strategies.
- Secures value confirmations from online buyers for incorporation into marketing assets.
- Validates that all requested creative updates are captured in the final creative review deck prior to approval.
- Oversees site & email QA testing (~2 hours daily).
- Owns all calendar updates for site marketing initiatives.
- Prepares a weekly deck showcasing how promotional & merchandise content will stack in emails, giving leaders visibility into the final customer experience prior to deployment.
- Compiles a monthly guide for the digital marketing team (DCM) in partnership with copywriters & the Promo Marketing Manager. The document highlights key promotions, product messaging priorities & brand investments, to help DCM optimize their marketing efforts on behalf of the brand.
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (retail, ecommerce, brand management).
- Customer focused lens for bringing to life brand and product stories.
- Experience working with creative teams.
- Ability to build and manage effective cross functional relationships.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and share information.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, power point) and Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Exceptional communication skills (one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers and management)
*Contract role - 2022 end date
*Remote to start - Bay Area applicants only unless you are relocating prior to shelter in place lifts