Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for an Associate Digital Producer. This is a FTE position that will start remote and will be on an hybrid onsite schedule in the LA area starting 2022.
The Associate Producer (AP) manages portions of projects including paid social, dynamic banners or content and helps to integrate projects across all disciplines, and serves as a steward of idea amplification and execution. The AP helps the Producer/Senior Producer facilitate the execution of complex projects, or takes the lead in less complex projects. The AP will review the creative idea and determine the best path to execute the work. The role will secure timely input (from experts in all areas) required for successful delivery of the project.
- Managing project scope, schedules, financial information and stakeholders
- Managing project-related client communications, providing solutions to technical problems, sharing new and evolving options for deliverables, and finding suitable production partners.
- The Associate Producer also should be able to understand the limitations and possibilities of the medium.
- The AP partners with Strategy, Creative, UX, Account, Media and Technology teams.
Day to Day:
- Plays supportive role in creative executions.
- Stewards the project from strategy kick off through the live date and eventual closing of the job.
- Provides production ideas, knowledge or experience that will elevate the creative idea.
- Develops relationships with vendors and companies to allow agency to excel in the industry.
- Provides an execution strategy (based on the creative idea), in conjunction with client’s project parameters.
- Reviews wireframes, designs, development specs, etc., at appropriate stages to ensure quality balances.
- Obtains the required approvals for all creative deliverables and client deliverables.
- Manages testing and quality control through appropriate sources. •
- Escalates any project critical challenges to the Producer or Senior Producer.
- Administers project set-up
- Collaborates with Account on scope and budget definition, and project initiation.
- Works with Department Leads to gather resource assignments.
- Gets job number assigned.
- Supports financial management of the project-specific production budget.
- Partners with internal studios (Art Studio, Technology, QA, Multimedia) and external vendors to develop production estimate.
- Enters estimates into the Agency’s accounting system.
- Maintains accountability to the project’s realistic scope, timing and budget through consulting and enhancement of the evolving idea.
- Is involved in negotiating with vendors to ensure the purchase and production of high-quality work at changes that will improve both cost and the perceived value.
- Approves invoices received from vendors and reconciles them by creating purchase orders in the agency’s accounting system.
- Develops and revises the project schedule, partnering with appropriate project leads within the agency.
- Disseminates documentation internally.
- Manages the project-specific production budget and maintains accountability to realistic scope, timing and budget, while facilitating the day-to-day deliverables of internal deadlines.
- Monitors project scope and escalates any significant changes.
- Supports Producer and Account with Client communications related to project deliverables.
- Routes work for internal reviews and approvals to to ensure Quality Control (Creative approvals, Business Affairs, Legal, Product, Proofreading, etc.), and does not accept work through improper channels of request.
- Delivers requirements/specs to Art Studio, Technology, QA, Multimedia teams and oversees the creation/development of art, content, web and email deliverables. Manages and tracks tasks through workflow systems.
- Manages portions of project communications internally (between all departments) and externally to clients and vendors, in regard to timing, deliverables and any issues that may arise. This includes facilitating a smooth collaboration during the creative development process.
- Sets expectations during execution and development phases while keeping Account leads informed.
- For multi-channel campaigns, collaborates with other Producers (media specific/subject matter experts) to seek efficiencies on behalf of client’s budget, project parameters and creative vision.
- Documents certain internal meetings’ decisions and deliverables in writing; shares information to team regarding due dates, internal direction and documented history.
- Routes design, copy decks, assets through Product Insights, Proofreading, Saatchi Legal, and client Marketing and Legal teams.
- Manages internal revisions.
- Keeps record of approvals.
- Anticipates potential production issues and provides options to help prevent issues from becoming challenges.
- When production challenges arise, provides solutions and options.
- Develops contingency plans when potential risks are identified.
- Viewed by other groups as a partner in idea development and execution options.
- Makes note and alerts Account lead when additional internal resources are required for a project.
- Maintains resources at all levels and capabilities.
- Stays aware and alerts Account lead when external resources with unique expertise are required for a project.
- Partners with client Technical teams, media publishers, vendors and ad serving networks.
- Minimum 6 months (ideally 1-3 years) of experience in advertising or related business is required.
- The candidate should have experience with similar accounts, experience with cost consultants and proven ability to accurately cost out jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- The candidate must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and possess strong interpersonal and management skills.
- The position requires strong organizational and communication skills, and an aptitude for accuracy and detail.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work with various field contacts while balancing and prioritizing client demands.
Send your resume today!