Our client is a fast growing Beauty company in LA, seeking an Associate Digital Product Manager who will be responsible for the production of their website, driving operational excellence and the optimal customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of sku production, promotion execution and merchandising & site content maintenance.
- Oversee the end-to-end workflow related to all product launches, promotions and overall ongoing site content and sku management.
- Create and document process and timelines, establishing best practices to govern site content.
- Manage product, promotional and content launch calendar for site.
- Identify asset needs and initiate briefing through handoff and QA for skus, promotions and content updates on site based on marketing calendar.
- Run daily maintenance and uploads to site.
- Accountable for excellent site quality assurance, anticipating problems and resolving issues quickly.
- Ensure all images, copy, products and promotions are functioning and rendering properly on site.
- Maintain accurate product information and inventory.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6-7 years of experience in eCommerce content management and production for a retailer
- Strong experience in product information and content management systems, ideally with Shopify
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web standards for multiple browsers and platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working functional knowledge of HTML and CSSSEO knowledge
- Beauty or fashion experience a must