Associate Director, Analytics.
Full-Time Salaried Employee
Fully Remote, but you must reside in one of the following states:
CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, TX, UT, WA
Global Media agency is hiring for Associate Director, Analytics.
Luxury brand experience is required.
We are looking for an Associate Director to join our team, responsible for advancing the understanding of online and direct marketing dynamics through developing critical business insights across our clients.
Utilizing your research and analysis skills, as well as your ability to inspire others, to increase ROI on media investments for cross-industry client groups. More specifically, you’ll
- Provide analytical support utilizing marketing mix modeling, forecasting, and custom analytic approaches to address client issues, including media and new products
- Manage projects with primary focus on the impact and/or ROI of media and marketing activities
- Present project results and new business opportunities to clients and prospective clients
- Work in integrated fashion with client marketing insight and marketing professionals to make recommendations based on analyses and experience
- Develop, train, and mentor team, including Analysts, Sr. Analysts, and Managers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field; or equivalent professional work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in statistical and econometric analysis, with emphasis in the area of Marketing Mix Analysis
- Experience in Media ROI Optimization Consulting required
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R, or any other advanced analytics software package
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media, Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures, and Statistics