Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a Seattle based Media Company.
Associate Director of Analytics Overview: This role will serve as the analytics and technical advisor for the agency- responsible for bringing forward a vision and roadmap for analytics, technology, measurement, and reporting designed to best serve the needs of our clients and future clients.
- Evolve and grow the agency’s vision for analytics as well as create a roadmap for implementation
- Continuously stay abreast industry trends and technologies to lead the agency and their clients in this space
- Grow agency revenue by selling through analytics products and offerings to new and existing clients
- Heavily participate in new business pitches
- Combine data science, analytics, and measurement to bring forward insights into a client’s business problem
- Work in tandem with account strategy teams to bring forward analytics/measurement solutions designed to answer valuable client/media team questions
- Participate in client presentations
- Oversee the implementation of analytics solutions/media campaigns to ensure the campaign architecture is setup correctly to achieve measurement goals/objectives
- Lead and mentor analytics team
- Onboard new systems/technologies
- Troubleshoot system integrations
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field is required
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience; 3+ years agency experience preferred
- Experience with various web and media measurement and attribution technologies:
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, GTM, DCM (ad-server), MTA solutions, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, working across a variety of media and business KPI’s, and ability to slice data to bring forth new insights demonstrating business impact
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Datorama)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to sell through ideas from concepts to implementation and to get a team to “buy-in”
- Ability to translate and simplify complex technical information into client facing language