Our client, and innovative agency that designs end-to-end experiences is looking for an Associate Director of Interaction Design to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the Experience Team working embedded with some of our most strategic clients. If you always see the bigger picture and excel at driving interdisciplinary teams forward, this role is for you! You will lead and manage the most complex and innovative projects in the agency. You will shape solutions that may be used by millions of people. You are skilled client partners and responsible for growing the broader UX team and their skillsets. This role is meant for people that are true change agents and are constantly seeking out new ways to strengthen the agency as a whole.
The Associate Director of Interaction Designer should have:
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions across large accounts
- 7-10 years of professional experience in the experience design field
- Ability to unravel multi-level complex problems that are massive in scale
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- A mastery of UX and ability to direct all phases of the design process
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Experience leading, mentoring and growing design teams both within UX and beyond
- Advanced research methodologies and analysis
- Agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Deep knowledge around marketing technology stacks
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Local or National design community connections
If you are qualified for and interested in this position please forward your portfolio today!