Our client, a well-known agency located in Chicago, is looking to bring on a Fulltime Associate Director of Strategy to their growing team, starting immediately. This candidate can be completely remote!
We’re looking for an associate director of strategy to help lead our growing team of cross-channel digital problem solvers. In this role, you will help craft compelling stories that drive undeniable impact. If you’re passionate about deeply understanding the customer, brand, and landscape, and have a proven record of delivering a broad range of digital content and solutions, let’s talk.
Associate Director of Strategy Responsibilities:
- Leverage deep digital expertise to challenge the status-quo and deliver innovative marketing and content strategy across channels
- Immerse in client worlds to understand their products, business goals, challenges/limitations, and norms in order to generate new project opportunities in alignment with agency capabilities
- Transform complex information and findings into compelling business narratives suited to C-level executives and decision makers
- Lead cross-disciplinary project teams - including creative, technology, media, and UX - to develop innovative solutions, and ensure implementation aligns with strategic vision
- Guide and lead the development of strategy deliverables
- Prepare creative briefs with key insights and messaging themes to inspire and guide the team
- Collaborate with other department leads and project management to scope, confirm delivery timelines, and assign project resources
- Participate in business development opportunities
Associate Director of Strategy Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in an agency or in-house environment required
- Experience with content strategy, integrated digital strategies and campaigns. Mix of B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead high-visibility projects often based in complex subject matter
- Comfortable managing multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Understanding of website experiences, emerging technologies, and media impacts (owned/earned/paid)
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can manage ambiguity and work to ‘fill-in-the-blanks’ in order to ensure successful project outcomes
- Inspiring leader who can empower team members to solve complex challenges and isn’t afraid to ‘get their hands dirty’
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and high attention to detail are a must