Job descriptionOur client, a Skincare Brand, is looking for an Associate E-commerce Manager to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire! You will start off working remotely but eventually this will transition to a hybrid schedule at their Culver City Office. You will ideally come from an e-commerce background! Any skincare or beauty experience is a plus!!
- Managing the day-to-day execution of technical and site-operations projects including UI/UX development, content production, site management, project management, performance reporting, customer care, and digital marketing/CRM, all with an eye toward on-site conversion.
- Work closely with key partners across creative, marketing and operations to deliver the best customer experience across all digital touch points ensuring that site front-end aligns with UI/UX best practices, brand and usage guidelines, and business goals, that all internal timelines and approval routing requirements are met.
- Contribute competitive review on an ongoing basis, flagging up opportunities and best practices to business leads, always on the lookout for how to deliver the most consumer-centric experience.
- Contribute to digital marketing initiatives including SEO/SEM, email, advertising, and affiliate Manage online product assortment inventory, merchandising, new product launch, promotions and pricing, and fulfillment Ensure flawless, enjoyable consumer experience and improve site functionality and interface
- Develop and oversee the planning, execution and QA of product launch
- Provide clear, in-depth site analytics and communicate to senior leadership Identify new and creative areas of E-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking Generate and present regular reports based on KPIs, business goals and needs
- BS/BA required 3 - 5 years of branded, direct-to-consumer, consumer product e-commerce experience Strong analytics with intermediate
- Excel knowledge Must understand the basics of various digital marketing channels and conversion funnels
- Experience with other Digital Marketing channels a plus (SEO, SEM, Paid Social, etc.)
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience in the beauty / health and wellness space is a plus
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication Strong organizational, analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and willing to roll up your sleeves