Our client, a major fashion brand, is looking for an Associate Planner to manage reporting and sales analysis for international distributors, with a focus on key accounts.
This role is currently partially remote but will eventually return to the office full time so all candidates must be located in the LA area.
- Communicate with international contacts to collect and manage key account sales and inventory data
- Produce sales and inventory reports
- Analyze historical sales compared to upcoming assortment plans to identify additional opportunity
- Develop additional reporting based on individual country needs
- Produce ad-hoc reporting for distributors and merchandisers
- Proficient with Excel (Macro’s/Pivot Tables)
- Ability to be on calls early in the morning periodically due to different time zones
- Ability to attend showroom conferences and be flexible to work over the weekend based on conference schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years of planning/analyst experience
Send your resume today!