Length of Contract: 5 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Associate Marketing Manager Overview: This job contributes to the companies success success by supporting and assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for a promotion, brand initiative, and/or category.
- Project management
- Coordination of strategic documents
- Leading cross-functional meetings
- Develop Campaign and program implementation strategies and supporting toolkits across a wide range of indicatives such as Brand Narrative, Sustainability, Delivery, Mobile Order Pay and more.
- Develop standards and best practices for the development, launch, and optimization of products and associated programs; balancing known global learning with flexibility to address local market relevance.
- Support and/or lead international stakeholder communication frameworks including communications planning, internal communications, functional knowledge sharing, meetings and presentations.
- Provide consultation to regional and company operated markets in the form of guidance, support, feedback and advocacy when needed.
- Drive regional input and alignment on key programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field, or 4 or more years of US military experience or highly transferable skills accepted
- 5+ of relevant job experience
- Direct Management of an international brand
- 2+ years project management, marketing, brand management and/or marketing experience
- Experience in strategic thinking