Our client offers the best-in-class services in the fields of programmatic buying, mobile, data consulting, performance marketing, out of home and geolocal, and social media across 150 countries worldwide.
They are looking for an Associate Media Director to join their team.
Associate Media Director Job Description
• Manage a portfolio of accounts
• Conduct meetings with clients and keep in contact with them at all stages of the campaign
• Manage client budget and invoicing; define and master terms & conditions and outline agreements
• Participate in pitches and Run media campaigns
• Liaise with the Account Director to define the media plan strategy, recommendations, and lead negotiations
• Design the brief, deliver presentations, disclose campaign details to client and all team members
• Spearhead and optimize media buying strategies
• Manage, review progress, and deliver the clients advertising campaigns
• Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
• Manage a team of account executives
• Monitor work performance and support career development
• Give inputs with regards to work methodologies? improvements
Associate Media Director Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; in Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in media planning/buying on his expertise
• Strong knowledge of the media and advertising landscape (ad networks and other third parties)
• Solid command of media planning/trading techniques, tools, general terms, and conditions
• Ability to work to budgets, sense of financial management