Manage Brand Planning for both pre-season and in season timeframes to ensure in stock targets are met.
Own and manage replenishment for all areas.
Be the financial partner with the Merchant to grow and drive business.
• Create pre-season Brand Budget Plans partnering with Inventory Planners/Directors, Merchants, Dotcom Merchants, and Vendors
• Own forecasts for core receipts in forecast file for all areas, vendor parameters, orders, while reconciled to Open To Buy (OTB) to E3 replenishment system
• Own ordering calendar with the vendor and Collection team
• Partner with Allocation & Replenishment team on store level strategies and total store sales need
• Provide basic forecast to Brands for future monthly to gain target fill rate
• Own monthly in season OTB forecast of sales and inventory needs within budgeted goals. Conduct and lead monthly cross-functional OTB meetings
• Recommend and maintain discontinuing non-performing skus
• Analyze and validate inventory needs for Animations, Catalog, Crusades, and promos, managing skus to watch list, PQ holds & quantity holds
• Own newness/launch forecasts and buys to support all merchandising and promo strategies
• Conduct Newness hindsight and key initiatives analysis on a season basis
• Develop New Brand strategies, projected sales, inventory by sku needs, and order flow set ups for launch timeframe
• Develop liquidation strategy on exit brands/collections that are not being RTV
• Report updated business trends and stock continuity weekly
• Partner and guide Merchandise Planning Assistant to prioritize newness orders, elevate and communicate delays in key launches
• Own Transfer process, inclusive of Retail DC balancing and Retail to Dotcom transfers for all Collection worlds
• Own Direct to supplier order management for all Collection Worlds
• Additional projects as required
• Business Acumen
• Demonstrates strong sense of urgency
• Comfort around Top Management
• Curious about complex issues/opportunities