Associate Print Designer
Our client is a leading accessories design and manufacturing company with a fun, modern, and innovative approach which distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
Associate Print Designer Overview:
As the CAD Designer, you will oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
Associate Print Designer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
Associate Print Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• CAD/Print Designer experience
• Ability to create original artwork, color separation, repeat patterns, and CAD presentations