This position is responsible for flawless execution of approved content and constructs for the overall customer experience across site and email. This candidate will be an expert in the tools and QA processes and will advocate for operational effectiveness to drive the customer-facing digital experience. Production is the first line of defense for tools issues and engages technical & product support partners to drive timely resolutions to minimize any impact to daily operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Responsible for delivering and executing all marketing content across our site & email
• Ensures project is launched on time and meets project requirements. Keeps management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.)
• Partners regularly with members of cross functional areas including Marketing, Site Merchandising, Copy, WCD, etc. throughout the creative and development workflow
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project across all marketing channels
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion
• Drives the QA review and final sign-off of content across site and email; documents feedback and manages any required changes in response to the business needs
• Provides support for cross-functional teams when production issues occur. Works with Production, and WCD teams to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to team
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business, processes, and systems while working with manager to define improvement areas where needed
WHO YOU ARE
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online/email experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• 1 year working with an email service provider and tools such as SFMC, Movable Ink, MailChimp, or similar is preferred
MORE ABOUT YOU
• You understand how our site & email production processes, including direct experience with site and email technologies and tools such as SharePoint, SmartSheet, Asana, CMS, etc.
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing, and communicating deliverables for multiple projects at any given time
• Ability to handle routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision while displaying flexibility in taking direction from team and co-workers
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
• Ability to remain poised in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to details, change management, communication
DESIRED SKILLS/SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
• Site, email, project management tools and technologies such as Asana, SmartSheet, CMS, SFMC, and Moveable Ink, or similar is preferred
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
• Build site and email content, QA, attend team meetings, partner with cross functional teams on execution and issue mitigation, etc.