The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business & Finances:
· Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
· Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Site Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
· Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
· Drives the QA review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
· Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
· Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images, legal and coupon setup.
· Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
Customers & Markets:
· Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
· Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
· Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
Managing & Operating Practices:
· Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
· Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
Leadership & Employees:
· Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
· Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Web Development, Marketing, Planning, Site Merchandising, Buying, Design, Copy and IT.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
· Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
· Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
2) Minimum educational level:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
· 2-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
· 2-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce