This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, high-performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We pride ourselves on a very open community full of diversity and acceptance
- Managing content (mainly email assets) from internal creative development process to executing delivery of assets to our email vendor.
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Associate Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email and promotional program.
- This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with our team of Email Producers and cross-functional partners to help ensure flawless execution of batch emails we send out to our giant customer base.
Top Skills needed to perform this role/job:
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, organization, time-management
- Collaborative, honest, communication
- Proactive and holds accountability.
- People-type person.
- Loves a challenge every day.
- 2+ years of production experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
Software skills required:
- Microsoft Office suite, Airtable, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
- Execute set up of Movable Ink product scrape codes for related assets.
- Tracking assigned email projects from delivery to execution.
- Managing offer detail nuance between US and CDA markets
- Coordinating with Marketing, Merchandising, Design to execute impactful email assets that meet business driving objectives.
- Managing linking setup and approval for all email campaigns
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
- Familiarity with Sharepoint suite, Airtable, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
- Someone who loves to take a leadership role working with people to solve problems.
- You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency.
- You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise.
- You self-correct.
- You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work.
- You want to learn more about the world of e-commerce.
- You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
- 2 years of project management experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience