Associate Product Marketer:
Reporting to the Product Manager or Director, Product Management, this role will be assigned full responsibility for a product and its business results. They will be accountable for managing product development and executing strategies and plans in partnership with cross functional teams and external creative agencies.
• Strategy and Execution - Own Product P&L and manage key business KPIs to accomplish strategic goals.
• Marketing Strategic Plan Development & Execution – Responsible for development and execution of annual plans including business analytics, communication, digital and social media plans. Partner internally and externally to develop and execute marketing activities that drive growth and achieve targets.
• Competitive Intelligence – Monitor competitor activities, including pricing, promotion, new product launches, advertising.
• Marketing Budget – Manage marketing budget, including budget tracker, PO's and invoicing.
• Project Management – Perform ad-hoc projects as needed to support Product Marketing Manager.
• Communication/ Networking – Guide advertising agencies and production vendors to execute communication plan; Assist in vendor negotiations and selection to control expense; prepare materials with creative agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strategic leadership skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficient in financial and analytical thinking and analyses
• Clear and concise communication skills and team influencer
• General management with P&L experience
Education and Experience
• College degree (MBA or Master's preferred)
• 3-5 years related work experience
• Retail or consumer packaged goods experience (required)