Length of Contract: Freelance with potential to go regular part time.
Location or Remote: Remote until 2022 then flexible, Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a communication and design agency based in Seattle WA.
Position Overview: As an Associate Project Director, you play a critical, client-facing role ensuring that all aspects of projects are successfully articulated, managed, and delivered to our clients. You will delegate, track, and manage the fiscal health of projects. You will also harness resources from cross-functional teams across all project phases. You will do this by directing day-to-day client communications, collaborations, meetings, and reporting needs to ensure client expectations are met and that project team roles and responsibilities are understood.
- Harnessing a solid knowledge and understanding of our client's brands and competitive landscapes to help ensure we are creating relevant, meaningful deliverables
- Responding to client requests with a clear understanding of – and sensitivity to – client internal processes, operational and budget constraints
- Contributing to defining approaches to delivering results for our clients, working with internal teams and leads to create proposals and budgets to guide projects through all phases of delivery
- Leading multiple, concurrent client engagements through the entire project lifecycle and acting as a key point of contact for client communications
- Directing day-to-day client communications, collaborations, meetings, and reporting needs to ensure client expectations are met and that project team roles and responsibilities are understood
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training/experience in communications, marketing, public relations or design management
- A minimum of 7 years of agency experience that includes a combination of brand strategy, 2D/3D design, digital and social media strategy, live event or exhibition production, video production, production build, installation and strike planning and execution, and/or other relevant experience
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills including experience with interacting with a range of clients and partners, from executives to vendor staff
- A proven track record of managing the delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Intermediate computer skills that include MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and Dropbox as well as the ability to adapt quickly to client-required sites and tools.