Our client, a fast fashion brand located in City of Industry is seeking an Associate Recruiter to join their team on a freelance assignment for 2-3 months.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Full cycle recruiting for high volume roles. This includes sourcing, pipeline generation and leveraging automation tools to efficiently screen through high volume of inbound applicants
- Partner closely with internal Operations team to ensure that we're hiring collaboratively and quickly
- Leverage our recruiting tools (Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter) to effectively manage our hiring process while being mindful of data
- Take a creative approach to recruitment marketing and continually generate new ways of building pipeline
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS, Lever
- Support the HR team in on-boarding new hires and other HR duties
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate or distribution recruiting
- Experience using modern recruiting technology
- High energy that's contagious
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Passion for the People Operations function and a desire to develop and grow within it
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to roll with the punches. The priorities in this role will shift from day to day, and you'll be able to keep pace
This position is on-site in City of Industry!
Please share your resume for immediate consideration.