Job descriptionTitle: B2B eCommerce Associate Manager
Overview and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for supporting site experience updates across the B2B regional sites/segments (this position will mainly support U.S./Mexico/Canada)
· Partner with development teams to complete UAT; regularly track against IT Roadmap to verify that sprints are following schedule
· Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate front-end/back-end website issues
· Partner with key stakeholders and super users to showcase the product, its features and purpose, and drive adoption.
· Gain a deep understanding of the end-user experience for customers and internal stakeholders.
· Coordinate and prioritize requirements effectively across multiple areas simultaneously.
· Coordinate and follow-up deliverables and milestones across partner landscape.
· Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and demonstrate business impact.
· Investigate business needs including analysis of data points to draw insight from.
· Translate business needs into user stories and requirements with approval criteria.
· Partner with engineering to understand feasibility and impact of requirements.
· Partner with design teams to understand impact on user experience of requirements.
· Communicate status and create visibility on progress and/or obstacles.