Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering niche personal care needs, is looking for an experienced Buyer.
As the Buyer, you will be responsible for assisting with managing all aspects of buying. You will manage the selection, purchasing, and delivery of assigned categories.
• Oversee opportunistic buying based on vendors or classifications and achieve targeted sales and margin performance
• Experience with Bill of Materials, inventory, planning and sourcing
• Skilled in manual PO process, must know how to enter and cut Pos and follow up
• Must work with departments such as; creative, product and customer service
• Identify new opportunities, pursue new vendors, source new markets, and maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional partners
• Build strong relationships with vendors and exhibit trust, integrity, and follow-up, visit showrooms, select products, and handle negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Buyer experience within beauty
• Strong negotiation and vendor relationship management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite