Instructional & Experience Junior Designer Overview:
Support the design and development of global learning and experience solutions across omni audiences. Identify and create learning tools, services and experiences that are engaging, fun and build the capability of our retail audience. The Associate of Global Instructional & Experience design will support content creation and work closely with the team to ensure an elevated and consistent experience.
Instructional & Experience Junior Designer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design and development of educational materials across Omni-audiences including free standing stores, specialty-multi, travel retail, department stores and eCommerce Guides.
• Design content in partnership with team members to educate associates on the brand, customer experience and product.
• Support of eLearning Platform including creation of content in for the software, weekly developer calls, content refreshment, updating of user manual.
• Own eLearning site branding and design with development team
• Support in the development of videos in partnership with team members and necessary cross-functional partners.
• Manage external resources and budgets for video and multimedia needs.
• Champion, drive, and build emerging education trends and technology capabilities to meet the needs of our audience.
• Prepare materials for education events and partner meetings.
• Manage updates to Education roster.
Instructional & Experience Junior Designer Qualifications:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Previous design experience developing content, user experience and enhancements on an eLearning site.
• Excellent organizational skills, proactive problem-solving ability.
• Proven ability to self-manage, work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills, professional attitude, flexibility and ability to handle change in a positive manner.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.