Beauty Motion Designer/ Animator Overview:
Our client is seeking an experienced animator/designer to lead the creative side of their growth team and bring the brand to life across a variety of platforms including paid media, product launches as well as brand building campaigns. Best candidates will be motion graphics and video editing pros who are able to make use of this brand's high-end content as well as create new ideas and visual concepts from scratch. A strong sense of brand is essential, as is a willingness to handle small executions to taking on larger creative and strategic projects. You will work closely with our creative director but ultimately will head up the creative in our performance department while supporting other special projects.
Beauty Motion Designer/ Animator Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute on paid media creative.
- Work within the performance team to meet requirements for launches, marketing events and sales.
- Take a results-driven approach to creative, continually optimizing for performance.
- Coordinate with the other arms of the business to extract briefs and deliver beautiful solutions
Beauty Motion Designer/ Animator Requirements:
- Excellent and dynamic portfolio demonstrating skills designing and animating motion graphic concepts.
- Skill in animation and creation of motion graphics and kinetic typography.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and the Adobe creative suite.
- Excellent sense of timing, motion and movement in visual media.
- Expressive "artistic" voice, ability to communicate expression through animation.