We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to create and manage end-to-end Dashboarding Solutions for market research dashboards with an emphasis on consumer behavior insights.
- Visualization and Data Analysis
- Design & Build Business Intelligence solutions using the snowflake database and Sigma/Tableau.
- Performance tuning, data analysis, and integration using both SQL & Business Intelligence.
- Validate Dashboards to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Analyze data to discover meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Identify data quality challenges and make appropriate changes or recommendations.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Work with product managers to translate business requirements into technical details.
- Collaborate with data engineers to design & develop reporting tables based on source data and business needs.
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying Business Intelligence solutions in BI tools like Tableau, Looker, or Sigma.
- In-Depth understanding of Snowflake Cloud technology, snowflake multi-cluster, and credit Usage.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to develop optimized complex queries in Snowflake for Business Intelligence requirements and data transformation.
- Experience working with huge data sets in Snowflake.
- Experience in structuring and organizing data using Snowflake for BI requirements.
- Knowledge of best practices on both BI calculations and database queries/structure.
- Experience in performing data validation/ QA for BI projects.
- Knowledge of modern data warehousing techniques (dimensional data modeling, experience with ETL, etc.);
- Fluency in Google Sheets/Excel Formulas.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and a good communicator.