Our client, an influencer agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This will start ASAP and will be full time/direct hire. This will start off remote but eventually will be onsite in West Hollywood. MUST be bilingual in Spanish
The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely detailed with experience managing large, complex influencer marketing campaigns The AM will lead the execution of influencer campaigns, from kickoff to reporting, and will act as a liaison between internal departments, influencers and clients to manage expectations and ensure deadlines are met.
Candidates for this position are highly motivated, self-assured team players with strong client service and social media skills. You will be a part of a high caliber team in an industry that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. This is a high velocity, client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise and a proven ability for executing large influencer centered advertising deals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage post-sale influencer campaign execution from kick-off to reporting
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for discerning clients, while managing talent relations on the back-end
- Manage high volume and fast paced email communications with influencers, from the initial sourcing and negotiations, guiding the creative development of content, and ensuring roll out aligns with the campaign goals and KPIs
- Address daily client needs and requests related to the campaign, or other ancillary asks, in a timely strategy-oriented manner
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize based on results
- Act as an internal advocate for your clients by providing strategic market feedback and participating in product development with the Open Influence team
- Support with pre-sale planning, working closely with cross-functional teams (sales and creative) to ensure strategy aligns with client goals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3-4 years client-facing, agency experience is preferred
- Experience in building and optimizing digital and social media plans, particularly focused on influencer marketing
- A strong grasp of social media platforms, especially Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle a high volume of email communications on a daily basis
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
Send your resumes today!