Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Biomechanics Analyst on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Manage the day-to-day logistics for a sport research program.
- Interact with researchers, athletes, and coaches to communicate study details, troubleshoot equipment, and provide updates.
- Oversee inventory management of research tools and product.
- Summarize and visualize data from research.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Familiarity with wearable sensors, biomechanics, and performance research.
- Experience with data processing, aggregation, analysis, and visualization.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with programming languages such as Python or Matlab preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative in performing tasks independently. Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Exposure to industrial research preferred.