High End Beauty Retailer seeking a Boutique Manager for their store in Miami (Brickell area).
We are recruiting an experienced Boutique Manager to develop and manage all aspects of the business, while upholding the highest level of customer service within our boutique. The Boutique Manager will represent as true brand ambassador by being a dynamic and inspiring leader possessing a strong background in business management and relationship building skills.
· Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
· Analyze monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance;
· Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual client experience evaluation goals are met.
· Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
· Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and launch/newness strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
· Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
· Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results;
· Proactively follow current competitors and beauty trends, industry news and new innovations in technology.
*Performance and Talent Management:
· Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback;
· Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
· Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees;
· Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
· Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
· Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service;
· Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
· Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach;
· Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
· Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team;
· Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
· Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement policies;
· Conduct quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
· Oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments;
· Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
· Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the world-wide headquarters;
· Maintain full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by corporate;
· Minimum of 7 years of sales management experience in luxury retail industry; beauty experience a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
· Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
· Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
· Ability to manage competing priorities;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
· Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
· Passion for the Beauty and Fragrance Industry;
· Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.