WHAT ARE OUR EXPECTATIONS?
A Receptionist assists Sales Associates, Boutique Assistants, and Management in delivering an exceptional client experience by providing support with managing daily traffic and appointments, facilitation of all incoming calls, boutique maintenance, and hospitality with consistency and active participation to the company. Receptionists will be asked to support the client experience with warm client communication, coordination, and management of appointments for daily presentations and VIP presentations, communication with Boutique Assistants and sales associates to ensure floor coverage while complying with confidentiality and security guidelines.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a client centric approach, willing to go above and beyond in understanding the clients need and guiding them to the correct team member for further service. You should be agile, solution oriented and proactive in your communication to clients and team members to ensure an elevated and personalized client experience. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position as you will navigate setting the expectations and for in-person and remote clients and team members while ensuring calls are urgently attended to and directed to the necessary team member. Receptionists may also be asked to assist with maintaining the floor presentation, ensuring trays, mirrors and stools are present at each desk while always keeping a neat and organized podium. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
• Warmly greet all clients with a smile and eye-contact, using the same consistent greeting
• Discreetly and consistently inform Sales Associates when “next” or “second” on the turn system
• Maintain knowledge and organization of expected appointments
• Seamlessly introduce the client to the Sales Associate
• Manage the Turn System per Turn System Guidelines
• Manage phone calls transfers from Reception to Sales Associates elegantly
• Maintain an immaculate, clean, and organized reception area
• Maintain charge on iPAD
• Manage Sales Associate and Boutique Assistant lunch times to ensure floor coverage