Brand Designer Overview:
As the Brand Designer, you will be responsible for leading client?business management and creative development to build the brand and drive business growth.?
Brand Designer Responsibilities:
• Create and implement strategic client brand marketing plans?to strengthen the brand’s image and increase brand awareness, penetration, and purchase frequency?
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site?
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences?
Brand Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree?preferred
• Related brand experience
• Strong analytical, decision-making, creative, and communication skills