Brand Designer - Digital
Bay Area, Atlanta, or Remote - US/Canada
Who We Are
This company is a pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. This company operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage.
About the role:
We are seeking an exceptional designer (digital focus) to join our Brand Design team. This is a highly collaborative role that will help bring to life a wide variety of projects for both the company's customers and employees. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable owning multiple projects while working collaboratively with stakeholders. Creative problem solving skills and ability to execute high quality work is essential.
This role can be office-based or fully remote in the US and Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to take projects from concept to completion
- Create and maintain design systems, web pages, templates, processes to support scalability
- Create compelling digital advertising while keeping the integrity of the brand
- Create effective landing pages that convert
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Champion, role model, and embed the company's cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in tech or creative agency. Deep knowledge of all creative design & collaboration tools.
- Comfortable working and collaborating in Figma.
- Knowledge of best practices in web and email design.
- Strong and willing collaborator with a track record of creating effective solutions for stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and expectation setting.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Ability to generate creative solutions that align with business goals.
An ideal candidate also has:
- Skilled in presentation design and presenting to high-level stakeholders
Perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where the company is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.