The Brand Manager will be a marketing generalist responsible for partnering with the Brand Director on the development of integrated marketing plans, and leading their implementation to meet company objectives. They will be required to understand the target customer and have the ability to discern what types of strategies and communication will be relevant and motivating to them, and reflects the brand positioning. Fostering external and internal relationships is a must in this mission, partnering with internal cross functional peers, senior leadership and various external partners.
• Partner with Brand Director to develop marketing plans, while working closely with cross-functional teams including media, social. .com, PR, channel, etc.
• Leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans
• Work with Brand Director and cross functional team to align plans with senior leadership and sell in ideas.
• Drive plan to overall strategy, and partner with media and earned analyst to prioritize efforts based on what will have he biggest impact for the brand
• Develops all briefs, campaign recaps, and brand reporting in an accurate, timely manner to foster future improvement
• Develop and deliver campaign all ups/recaps/updates/brand reporting/internal PR
• Partner with channel to drive marketing strategies and output that will be successful at point-of-purchase
• Communicates with regional marketing teams in EMEA and APAC to share global strategies, plans and assets as relevant. Assists those teams as appropriate and necessary in localizing work.
• Work with internal peers to track/analyze/present customer and business metrics to marketing leadership with thorough insights on impact and clear recommendations
• Be resourceful at problem solving and formulate appropriate responses to requests for services and information. Able to project likely future occurrences based on current or historic data and have creative solutions and decision making
• Have a genuine interest, curiosity and desire to develop never been done before, effective campaigns that deliver on objectives
• Minimum 5-10 years in Brand Marketing with one or more category-leading brands
• World class marketing campaign experience a must.
• Experience in developing integrated plans across range or media
• Creative, production and project management experience
• Highly adaptive, able to identify issues and proactive problem solving critical to success. An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity
• Drive execution, foster innovation and collaborates extremely well with others
• Proven experience with culture and sports is preferred
• Able to organize workload, prioritize and multi-task work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Calm under pressure while exuding competence and “can do” attitude
• Communicates effectively (written and oral) with all cross functional contacts (internal and external
• Hungry and curious - constantly bringing new insights, ideas and opportunities to the brand
• Passion for a brand that moves fast and shapes culture
• 5+ years in Brand Marketing role with a category leading brand(s)
• Some form of global experience (either study or work) preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred