Pay: 85k-95k + 15% Annual Bonus
Type: Full-Time; 80% Hybrid
Location: Atlanta, GA
Responsible for the overall brand and adapting a brand strategy for core customer segments. Maintains brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives, channels, and communications, through working with the Marketing Services, Field Marketing, and Corporate teams. Works with the Director of Marketing Services to develop brand strategies, promote brand growth and expansion, implement brand plans, and use a variety of data to drive volume and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with Director of Marketing Services and content agency for the development of new marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage national partnership relationships and collaborates when opportunity aligns with
- marketing initiative.
- Creates and maintains competitive analysis reports, research strategic brand ideas and identify new content opportunities (incl. trending topics) with the intent to develop plans/strategy to optimize and improve the Beazer brand experience on an ongoing basis.
- Develops quarterly objectives in order to streamline brand and project priorities, providing clear vision to the marketing teams of overall brand goals.
- Content Creation:
- Owns the messaging of the brand narrative by curating brand content in collaboration with content agency and Director of Marketing Services to conceptualize and execute content requirements.
- Collaborates with Marketing Services Team to drive consistent brand messaging across all marketing channels.
- Develops content strategies for video (sales centers and new digital video opportunities).
- Coordinates with field to leverage customer testimonial content across marketing channels.
- Develops and executes integrated marketing plans/campaigns (incl. internal communications to drive awareness within the organization).
- Establish and maintains brand budgets.
- Owns and manages production agency relationship.
- Manages repository of creative assets and templates.
- Maintains & socializes Beazer’s brand standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in brand and marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; superior knowledge of editorial mechanics such as grammar and punctuation, creativity, and ear for tone and nuance are key to articulating Beazer messaging.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities, industry trends and monitor competitor activity.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge about market research, analytics, and consumer behavior.
- Performance driven and results oriented; takes initiative and demonstrates follow through.
- Detail-oriented, with strong planning and organizational skills.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Typical office environment (minimum 20% weekly).
- Optional work from home (up to 80% weekly), requiring professional set up including high speed Internet, privacy and suitable workspace.
- Occasional travel to divisions (up to 4 times annually).