Job descriptionAs the Brand Manager you will be responsible for upholding, promoting and strengthening the brand image while working closely with cross functional teams to provide direction and consistency for the brand.
Salary: 110K MAX
Remote for now, then hybrid in LA come Sept ‘22
As a Brand Manager the duties are wide-ranging and typically extend to various areas of the marketing team.
• Provide thought leadership and day-to-day management of the brand.
• Develop and execute product line strategies and marketing plans that support the annual marketing plan.
• Act as the internal subject matter expert and agency lead for Public Relations Agency.
• Coordinate with company and project stakeholders to ensure proper planning and execution of key initiatives.
• Develop creative strategies and key messaging, generate creative briefs and direct internal and external resources.
• Perform trend research and analysis.
• Manage projects within allocated budgets.
Skills and Qualifications:
A Brand Manager must possess a wide variety of skills in order to compete in an industry where knowledge enhances performance.
A great Brand Manager can relate to other roles on many different levels. They should have the following skills to build an atmosphere of creative development and brand success:
• Creative thinking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinking/Data driven
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Retail knowledge
• Great at multi-tasking and delegating
• Collaboration and teamwork Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years of brand management experience in consumer-packaged goods.
Experience in Beauty and Personal Care is a plus.
• Experience building holistic marketing programs and reporting results.