Our client is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of Amazon-based brands.
Brand Manager, Amazon eCommerce Overview:
As the Brand Manager, eCommerce, you will be responsible for overseeing a selection of brands within the client’s portfolio. This includes sales conversion, listing management, competitive landscape, customer service, inventory management, growth and reporting.
Brand Manager, Amazon eCommerce Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
• Ensure product listings are optimized by reviewing the competitive landscape (ensuring pricing is appropriate and inventory is monitored)
• Review data (sales trends, product conversion, performance changes, etc.)
• Oversee various campaigns to drive sales (PPC, promotions and partnerships)
• Work with suppliers on fulfillment costs
• Create strategies to improve organic ranking of products
• Proactively resolve issues as they arise
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• Work with product team to identify new opportunities, develop new products and ensure successful launch
• Help source and analyze businesses by leveraging your Amazon expertise
Brand Manager, Amazon eCommerce Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of Amazon eCommerce experience (start-up experience is a plus!)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• Experience in Supply Chain or Analytics is a plus
Please note, this is a direct hire remote opportunity and candidates across the United States with the appropriate qualifications will be considered. Benefits included.