Our client is a leading cosmetics brand looking to add a Global Marketing Manager to their team with a focus on Skincare.
Responsible for supporting all Global Marketing initiatives for new launches and ongoing business. This position supports the Global Marketing team, leading the implementation of the new product launch planning process and driving cross-functional collaboration with Product Development, Packaging, Creative, Merchandising, Education, and Communication in the development of cohesive global strategies.
• Leads development of global category strategy and global product pipeline
• Develop skincare roadmap
• Serve as category expert through ongoing analysis, consumer insights, industry trends, and knowledge of category trends and competition
• Identify white space opportunities
• Conduct market and consumer insights research
• End-to-end operational responsibility: timelines, product offer, product registrations and reformulations, support plans, etc. ensuring on-time execution
• Develop annual sampling strategy
• Conduct annual pricing analysis
• Prepare new launch forecast offerings and presentation decks to support strategic planning and retailer presentations
• Bachelor’s degree required,
• 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably in skincare/beauty
• Strong project management and analytical skills