Timing: Start as soon as 11/29/21
Duration: Through 6/30/22
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $30+/hr DOE
One of our well-known outdoor retail and fashion/apparel clients is looking for a freelance Brand Manager to join their team for an exciting 6+ month contract position.
This freelance Brand Manager will be helping cover for a current employee going on maternity leave and responsible for executing creative retail marketing efforts for the brand's wholesale marketplace partners.
The Brand Manager will be overseeing all aspects of retail marketing strategy including customer experience, visual merchandising, branding and the creation of in-store signage, displays, etc.
Ideal Brand Manager candidates will have:
- 6+ years of agency or in-house retail marketing, brand marketing, design or relevant experience
- Well-versed in all aspects of retail marketing and understanding of how to partner with internal and external agency teams to develop creative assets including signage, retail displays, POP items, etc.
- Able to partner with cross-functional teams (sales, merchandising, marketing) to develop and create a holistic approach that connects consumers to the brands larger advertising and marketing efforts.
- Passionate about extending, adapting, and driving unique customer experiences through brand moments and product storytelling, and visual merchandising that connects across innovation, exploration, and culture.
- Comfortable partnering with global/regional/local brand teams to drive connection and brand affinity
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with creative teams
- Attention to detail, problem solver, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage up/down and to communicate across multiple organizations at all levels.
**Computer can be provided