Our client is a rapidly growing DTC beauty and wellness company seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Brand Marketing Coordinator Overview:
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is incredibly detail-oriented, able to implement and improve processes and standards, and has a passion for organization.
Brand Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Help strategize and develop compelling content for SEO; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
- Review first drafts for website/landing pages, emails, and PPC creative to ensure alignment with requirements
- Proofread marketing material for website/landing pages, emails, and print advertising
- Contribute to social media calendars
- Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
- Drive project management for key marketing and brand-building initiatives
- Project manage tactics that build the brand image, such as PR Partnerships, print advertising and sponsored content
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote the general awareness of the company brand.
Brand Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms