Our client, a beauty and wellness brand is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
This role will report to the Brand Marketing Director and support both Marketing, Product, 3rd party, shops and ecommerce teams with day-to-day management of activities to help build awareness and launch a new products/campaigns in the market. It will play a key role in developing marketing strategy and work cross-functionally to achieve synchronization of messages, launches and consistency across all changes. Specific responsibilities will include new product launches, ecommerce/email support, channel development, competitive analysis, and PR.
ABOUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and recommend product positioning, messaging, and pricing/promotion strategy with a consistent omni-channel lens
- Assist in the development and own end-to-end execution of the 360-marketing plan from strategy and briefing to launch and reporting
- Own the go to market strategies for campaigns and NPD, ensuring cross functionally the strategies, planning and execution are done on time, seamlessly and with consistency
- Manage, ideate and execute marketing to support overall content calendar and priorities across all channels
- Be the glue that connects all cross functional teams to the brand purpose, launch planning, campaigns, storytelling, product information, etc
- Monitor key trends, brands and competitors’ performance across eCommerce and Brick and Mortar retailers, identifying ways to grow awareness, improve performance, drive reviews or fill gaps
- Help lead PR vendor to drive overall brand awareness, award placements & amplification of the brand purpose
- Lead end to end partnership opportunities for the brand including overall strategy, planning, execution cross functionally and cross channels
- Ensure ideas and concepts align with marketing objectives and are completed in accordance with timelines