Brand Marketing Manager Overview
We’re on the lookout for a creative, highly motivated, results-oriented Brand Marketing Manager to help drive and define the brand. In this role, you’ll use your strategic prowess and creative vision to enhance brand awareness and drive new customer growth. You’ll be responsible for leading the strategic development, planning, and execution of both product launches, expansions, and high-priority initiatives.
Brand Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to drive the strategic development, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs with a focus on brand-centric storytelling.
- Lead projects that create demand for our products, enhance brand awareness, and drive consumer advocacy.
- Work in tandem with the Creative Director to establish, drive and execute creative consumer-facing communication & marketing efforts, delivering concepts to consumers in support of our ambitious growth objectives.
- Assist in the creation of a long-term strategic marketing framework for the brand.
- Juggle multiple critical, time-sensitive, and high-visibility projects within the Brand & Creative team.
- Manage day to day inter-agency partners and internal brand marketing team across multi-disciplinary marketing functions.
- Work across internal teams to craft cohesive and 360-degree integrated marketing programs.
- Present strategy at market weeks and provide post-event reports and analysis from market weeks or market visits as requested
Brand Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, related field, or commiserate experience
- 3-5+ years of integrated brand marketing experience
- A highly creative thinker who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with a finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist.
- Able to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions
- Well-versed in the social media landscape, with a deep knowledge and understanding of established and on the rise social media platforms, channel strategy, social-first content creation & strategy, and community building.
- Deep talent relationships and experience building influencer marketing initiatives