Job description24 Seven is partnering with their client who is a top, globally recognized sportswear company based in the Pacific Northwest. Their team is looking for a Brand Operations Specialist to join their team this Spring. The time is only looking for candidate who are local to the Portland Metro Area.
As a Brand Operations Specialist, you are focused on enabling the entire Brand team function to create and execute Epic work.
Project Management in Marketing/Creative environment
Technology acumen for software
• Perform a variety of functions related to traffic flow within the brand group including scheduling of project briefings, workflow management, studio resource management, and overall awareness and enforcement of dates and gates.
• Support and drive the initiative and seasonal brand work process will be a key requirement in this role.
• Help ensure Consumer Code compliance and meeting of dates and gates manage our functional calendar.
• Be responsible for high level communication written and verbal, both internally and externally, ranging from contractors to senior management including meeting facilitation and presentations.
• Own and drive timelines on projects and lead project based communication with other functional teams.
Qualifications for Success
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum three-year experience in a project management, retail, digital marketing or production role.
• Support in project management of brand projects and/or brand initiatives.
• Able to create and manage a budget and timeline for large scale projects.
• Experience in a creative environment and content creation.
• Understanding of finance and accounting terminology and application
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (excel in particular) and Keynote and Air Table.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software