Our client is a premier industry leader in the insurance space, delivering strategic solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Brand Project Manager Overview:
As the Brand Project Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet brand deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward brand management goals.
Brand Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Brand Project Manager Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· PMP and/or CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) preferred
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities