Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $100-115K DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for a Brand and Campaign Strategist to join their team for a new full-time position.
This Brand and Campaign Strategist will be responsible for guiding brand strategy across campaign development and ensuring messaging is on brief and aligned with comms channel strategy.
The Brand and Campaign Strategist should be well-versed in media comms planning strategy and understand how to effectively communicate brand messaging appropriately for print, digital, broadcast, OOH, email, social, internal comms, etc.
Ideal Brand and Campaign Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 4+ years of agency brand strategy, account planning, or comms strategy experience
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Proven experience developing creative briefs and partnering with internal agency teams to define comms strategies for fully integrated marketing/advertising campaigns
- Strong presenter and comfortable interacting directly with senior level clients
- Strategic thinker able to identify brand messaging opportunities and convey clear, concise direction to creative teams
- Team player, organized, detail oriented, and passionate about craft
**Occasional travel required