Our agency client is continuing to grow and win new business! Because of this, they are looking to hire a couple Brand Strategist on contract over the next three months that has potential to extend and even become full time if a good fit!
• Develop brand strategy deliverables and decks, including eg. brand purpose, positioning, value proposition, personas, brand roadmaps, go-to-market plans, etc.
• Conduct synthesis and analysis of robust research and data sets in service of developing powerful insights on which to build successful businesses and brands
• Work collaboratively with other strategists and with cross functional partners across design, program management, business development and more
• Engage in strategic conversations with clients to uncover opportunities and new business leads
• Develop implications and recommendations based on human-centric, data-driven insights uncovered in discovery and audit of various materials and resources, as well as primary qualitative and quantitative research
• Drive fresh thinking and support innovative approaches to solving complex problems with internal and client teams Requirements:
• At least 3-6 years experience as a marketer in a consumer brand or tech company, or a strategist in a top-tier agency or consultancy
• Strategic approach to solving problems and identifying creative solutions
• Ability to see the “big picture” and prioritize appropriately by focusing on work that will deliver the highest impact to the client
• Strong writer
• Experience developing strategic frameworks
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills