Length of Contract: 15 months
Location or Remote: Denver, CO
Client Overview: Our client is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in California.
Business Analyst Overview: Our client's team is seeking a hands-on Business Analyst to analyze data, work with project managers, and produce reports that contribute to informed business decisions.
- Clarity Time Tracking Program
- Workforce Planning (Full Time Employees & Contractors)
- Effectively communicate status of all assigned projects, identifying any risks to deliverables, schedule and budget.
- Ensuring consistency and integrity of reports multiple data sources by setting guidelines and rules for querying and reporting.
- Delivery of structured conclusions based on trends in the data.
- Develop best practice recommendations, pragmatic remediation strategies, and exception process.
- Drive decision making and coordinate projects in the IT Operations and Infrastructure space.
- Automate, streamline, and improve data related processes.
- Develop dashboards to contextualize information in a manner suitable to executive audiences.
- Educate team members in topics pertaining to Business Operations
- Must have experience with Clarity Time Tracking
- 5+ years of relevant Workforce Planning and Business Operations experience, preferably in banking, financial institutions, technology or consulting firms.
- Exceptional Excel skills, comfortable vLookup, Pivots tables, and using multi-criteria formulas.
- Sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Accounts Payables, Procurement, and Finance workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or the like, or relevant work experience.