Our client, a large high-end retailer and eCommerce company, is looking for a Project Manager, Optimization or Senior Analyst, Optimization to join their team.
MUST have experience within a retail business or retail IT business and be willing to go on-site to NYC twice per week.
Senior Analyst, Optimization Responsibilities:
- Develops, produces, and distributes ad hoc and standardized reports and tools in an accurate and timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with the cross functional teams and IT counterparts in order to coordinate application review, requirements gathering, testing and functional UAT on new applications or enhancements.
- Reviews and documents current business process and defines areas of opportunity to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
- Define and track KPIs to demonstrate process improvement.
- Develop and maintain job aids and training material for reporting and systemic processes.
Senior Analyst, Optimization Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, project management or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year prior retail experience as a Business Analyst/Project manager, preferably in an Apparel Specialty Store environment, with significant hands-on experience using databases and report writers.
- Requires high competency with Microsoft Suite; particularly Excel. Access and Visual Basic preferred.
- Requires understanding of relational databases. SQL experience preferred.
- Prior experiences developing reports and dashboards in BI tools.
- Prior SCRUM project management experience