Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for an IT Project Manager Product Owner to join the team on a freelance basis. This role will be remote until further notice, however one must be willing to go onsite once return to work begins.
Business Project Manager for the Digital Store of the Future program focusing in on Data, Analytics, Reporting, and Change Management. We are in need of a Business Project Manager for the Digital Store of the Future program focusing in on Data, Analytics, Reporting, and Change Management.
BUSINESS IR PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Partner with the Data Strategy Workstream Lead(s) and IT stakeholders to identify and develop workstream project artifacts such as RACI, detailed project plan, deliverables, and milestones.
- Sub-workstreams include Data Capture, Reporting, and Advanced Analytics business teams across Walk and Run phases to ensure critical milestones are on track in parallel with Web and App releases.
- Manage the execution of the project according to the project plan through all phases including (but not limited to) planning, requirements gathering, UAT testing, and deployment verification.
Provide timely and accurate communications to stakeholders, including partnering with IT and DSOTF program project managers to communicate overall status, health, and milestone tracking.
- Execute processes to manage risks, issues, change control, proper approvals, and gate controls.
- Lead and manage all needed activities to deliver change management for the workstream.
- A strong understanding of analytical data management architectures, data integration processes, and QA/QC protocols for analytical data
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting, proven expertise in using Excel for data manipulation/reporting and familiarity with dashboarding tools like Tableau, etc
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!